I have stopped developing joomla extensions because of my other works, but I won't turn off the site as long as possible so feel free download my Joomla 1.5 extensions. :)

I am on a freedom
Home Fórum | Support forum
Üdvözlet, Vendég

Multiple events tabbed on marker?
(1 megtekintés) (1) vendég
SimpleCalendar Map module forum.
If you find bugs please open a new topic (You need to login).
LeOldal: 1
TÉMAKÖR: Multiple events tabbed on marker?
Multiple events tabbed on marker? 6 éve, 6 hónapja  
Thanks for a great extension.

When uses post new events via the front-end, it tabs multiple locations under one marker. Do you know how to prevent this?

I'm using Joomla 1.5.22 and the most recent versions of both Simple Calendar and SimpleCalendar Maps.

Check it out here: farbrengenchallenge.com/viewings.

Thanks!!
Vendégként nem küldhető be hozzászólás.

Válasz: Multiple events tabbed on marker? 6 éve, 6 hónapja  
Hello batman654,

Did you use any hack?
What did you write into the popupcontent field?

What does it mean: multiple event?
What is the similar or differences the events between the tabbed and non-tabbed popup.

I can't make tabbed popup on my test site.
Do you have any tip how i can add events to see this result?

Regards
Manó
If you find my module useful please make a small donation or/and make review on the JED. It is motivate me!

Thanks for the prompt reply!

If you go to farbrengenchallenge.com/viewings, you'll see the map module. On the map are a series of red markers. Click on a marker, for example the one in South America. You'll see that the info that comes up from the marker is tabbed, and contains multiple events on that maker.

The only hacks I did were to replace the header and footer text with my own text/a button.

I don't have anything in popupcontent field, I left it as is. Should I do something there?

The multiple events going to a single marker doesn't always happen and I'm not sure what causes it, which is why I've turned to you.

Thanks again for your time, I appreciate it!

I see the problem, but i didnt find the diffirences between the normal and a tabbed events.
I have sent you an mail.
If you find my module useful please make a small donation or/and make review on the JED. It is motivate me!

FelOldal: 1